Healthy Prawn and Chilli Spaghetti
This healthy pasta dish is quick and easy to make and is a lovely supper dish.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Category: Mains
- Cuisine: Italian
- 275g spaghetti
- 500g passata
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 400g frozen raw king prawns, defrosted and de-veined.
- ½ small bunch fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Heat a large saucepan over a medium heat and add the olive oil. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the chilli, vinegar, passata and season. Simmer for 5 minutes until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Add the prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes until they turn pink.
- Add the cooked pasta and parsley and toss to combine.
Serve with a large side salad.
- Calories: 385Kcals
- Fat: 4.4g
- Carbohydrates: 53g
- Protein: 30.6g
Keywords: Healthy pasta dish