Low FODMAP Tuna Nicoise Salad
This is a really quick and easy salad to make for lunch.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Category: Lunch
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- 4 large eggs
- 240g new potatoes, thickly sliced
- 100g fine green beans
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 gem lettuces, torn into bite-size pieces
- 6 pitted Kalamata olives, rinsed and halved
- 2 tsp low FODMAP salad dressing
- 4 anchovy fillets in oil, drained
- 141g can Tuna steak in brine or water, drained
- Cook the eggs in a pan of boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain, cool, shell and quarter.
- Boil the potatoes for 7 minutes, add the beans and boil for a further 5 minutes until both are tender, then drain.
- Toss the beans, potatoes, tomatoes, lettuce, and olives in a large bowl with the dressing.
- Divide between four plates. Top with the halved eggs, anchovy fillets and drained tuna.
This salad can be stored in the fridge, ready to take to work the next day.
- Calories: 216Kcals
Keywords: Low FODMAP