Low FODMAP Stir Fry Chicken
This quick and easy low FODMAP stir-fry makes a great supper dish.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Mains
- Method: Stir-fry
- Cuisine: Asian
- 1 tbsp garlic-infused oil
- ¼ tsp asafoetida
- 2 red chilli, halved lengthways and widthways, deseeded
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced thinly
- 150g green beans, cut into 5cm lengths
- 5 tbsp. low FODMAP chicken stock
- 6 spring onions, green part only, cut into 5cm lengths
- 1 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- 12 fresh Thai basil leaves
- Heat the oil in a lidded wok or sauté pan over a medium heat, add the asafoetida and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the halved chillies and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Turn up the heat, add the chicken and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until coloured all over.
- Add the green beans and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock, cover the wok, and leave to steam for 2 minutes.
- Add the green part of the spring onion, soy, oyster, and fish sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
- Season, then remove from the heat and add the Thai basil and sliced chilli.
Serve immediately with rice or rice noodles.
- Calories: 276Kcals
Keywords: Low FODMAP