Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
Quick and easy Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Category: Mains
- Cuisine: Italian
- 1 teaspoon garlic-infused olive oil
- ¼ tsp asafoetida
- 8 slices of back bacon, diced
- 400g mince (5% fat)
- 125ml white wine
- 500g tomato passata
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 2 strips of lemon peel
- Heat the oil in a saucepan. Add the asafoetida and fry over a medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add the bacon and sauté over a medium heat until crisp and golden.
- Add the mince and turn up the heat, cook until all the water has evaporated.
- Add the wine and when that has evaporated, add the passata, and thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Lower the heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the lemon and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
Serve with wheat-free spaghetti and a low FODMAP salad.
- Calories: 430Kcals
Keywords: Low FODMAP