Low FODMAP Mackerel Pate
This low FODMAP Mackerel pate is quick & easy to prepare and makes a delicious lunch.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- Category: Lunch
- Cuisine: British
- 2 small smoked mackerel fillets (212g)
- 60ml low-fat crème Fraiche
- 1 tsp low FODMAP horseradish
- Juice ½ lemon
- Using your hands, gently flake the mackerel fillets into a bowl and fold in the crème Fraiche.
- Add the lemon juice and some black pepper.
- Spoon into 4 small ramekins and cover with cling film. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
Serve with vegetable sticks, fingers of wheat-free toast or pitta bread.