Low FODMAP Ham Salad Wrap
This low FODMAP Wrap is a great way of packing in lots of lovely salad which is important to make sure you are having enough fibre.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 Serving 1x
- Category: Lunch
- Cuisine: British
- 1 large wheat-free wrap
- 1 tsp mustard
- ½ little gem lettuce, shredded
- ½ red pepper, deseeded and cut into thin sticks
- 80g cucumber, cut into thin sticks
- 4 slices wafer-thin ham
- 2 tsp light mayonnaise or low FODMAP salad dressing
- Freshly ground pepper
- Place the wrap on a board and spread the mustard evenly and top with the ham. Place the pepper and cucumber sticks down the middle of the wrap, facing them in the same direction, add the lettuce, seasoning and mayonnaise/salad dressing on top.
- Fold the bottom of each wrap inwards to stop the filling falling out, then roll up tightly and wrap in baking parchment. Chill until needed.
Wraps can be prepared the night before and stored in the fridge, ready to take to work the following day.
- Calories: 295Kcals
Keywords: Low FODMAP