Low FODMAP Asian-style chilli Beef
A quick and easy low FODMAP supper dish which tastes delicious!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- Category: Mains
- Method: Stir-fry
- Cuisine: Asian
- 1 tbsp garlic-infused oil
- 500g beef mince (5% fat)
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger grated
- 2 red chillies (1 finely chopped. I finely sliced)
- 1 tbsp. lemongrass paste (e.g. Bart)
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- Small handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan over a medium heat, add the mince and fry for 5 to 10 minutes until browned.
- Add the ginger, chopped chilli and lemongrass paste and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the soy sauce, sugar, rice vinegar and 150ml water, then simmer for 20 minutes until the mixture starts to get sticky and caramelised. Add more water if it starts to stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Stir in most of the chopped coriander, then serve with rice.
- Garnish with the remaining coriander, sliced chillies, and lime wedges.
Serve with rice or lettuce leaves.
- Calories: 319Kcals
Keywords: Low FODMAP