Healthy Chicken Noodle Salad
This Healthy Chicken noodle salad has a bit of a kick to it. It is quick & easy to prepare and makes a lovely summer lunch.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings
- Category: Lunch
- Cuisine: Asian
- 100g rice vermicelli
- 3cm piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 red chill, deseeded and finely sliced
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 130g cooked chicken breast, sliced into small strips
- 1 little gem lettuce finely sliced
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 100g beansprouts
- ½ cucumber, deseeded and finely sliced
- 28g fresh coriander
- Soak the vermicelli in boiling water according to the packet instructions, drain and refresh under cold water. Cut into small pieces using scissors.
- In a large bowl, combine the ginger, chilli, soy sauce, lime zest and juice, fish sauce and sesame oil and mix well. Then add the noodles and remaining ingredients except the coriander.
- Serve topped with coriander leaves.
Use less chilli if you don’t like your dishes too spicy.
- Calories: 387Kcals
- Sugar: 6.5g
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1.2g
- Carbohydrates: 49g
- Fiber: 4.2g
- Protein: 29g
Keywords: Healthy Salad